In 2016, without apparent hint of irony, I called my summer show, “Wake-Up Call”. Posing during selfie-sessions, fans would side-mouth to me, “You’re brilliant.” I would deflect, “It’s just because we agree.” The Rejection Election suggests I should have called the show “Clueless”.
Hair Trump’s ‘election’ is the triumph of Totalitarian Capitalism: a borderless, economic system of genocide and slavery that is the foundation of our country. He is less a president, more a trigger.
TOP TEN WARNINGS:
1. My country cannot imagine or elect a woman president.
2. Polls are artificial intelligence. Fake news is civic treason.
3. The non-alt-reich media should mic drop and walk away.
4. The Russians are here. The Russians are here.
5. Paperless votes are often treated like letters to Santa.
6. The Supreme Court. For the rest of my born days.
7. “Where was the black vote?” – all year long black people have been brutalized and killed. On camera. Their killers were all acquitted.
8. “Where was the Latino vote?” Under President Obama millions of citizens of the world have been declared illegal, detained and deported.
9. Gay marriage is a gay mirage.
10. The Democratic Party is a driverless car.
The last two months of 2016 have been miserable and clarifying as an ice bucket challenge. I feel calm and determined, liberated. On to 2017.